AN OUTDATED WEBSITE MAKES YOU LOOK BAD AND COSTS YOU MONEY.
Most manufacturers lack the time and expertise to build a Website Development plan that gets results.
Over the years, we have analyzed thousands of websites and built hundreds of websites for manufacturers. In that time, we have developed a website building system that systematizes the process and ensures quality results, time-after-time.
Here is a brief outline of our 4-step process for creating beautiful and effective websites for manufacturers.
Website Analysis & Strategy
We will thoroughly analyze your business's needs, develop a high-impact website strategy and build a successful Manufacturer Website that distinguishes you from the competition.
Initial Strategy Meeting Topics:
- Business priorities
- Business divisions
- Homepage elements (including wireframe examples)
- User experience ideas
- Website hierarchy (topic cluster model)
- Keywords to target
Second Strategy Meeting Topics:
- Review website design
- Discuss website mockups
- Review keyword ideas
Implement The Website Plan
Our website development process will involve implementing the latest and most advanced website functionality while, also, establishing a credible online presence that your customers can trust, in accordance with the plan specifications.
Development Environment Is Set Up:
- Establish a development domain
- Complete WordPress settings
- Install plugins
- Provide a development link to monitor progress
Start Building Your Website:
- Build homepage to match the chosen mockup
- Ensure desktop, tablet & mobile-friendliness
- Build inner web pages
- Build contact forms & other functionality
- Begin weekly\biweekly accountability meetings
Testing, Inspection & Checklists
We will scrutinize your new Manufacturer Website with our proven Quality Assurance procedures, guaranteeing excellent performance and reliability.
- Track for bugs (BugHerd)
- Proofread web pages (internally & externally)
- Test contact forms
- Complete pre-launch checklist
- Review multiple checkpoints
- Internal linking
- Speed of web pages
- Orphaned web pages
- & more
Website Launch, Post-Launch Checklists & Training
Our engineers will initiate the launch sequence, following proven protocols, so that your Manufacturer Website has the best customer experience that is possible.
Launch Website To Permanent Server Environment:
- Point DNS A-records to your new website
- Complete post-launch checklist
- Re-test the contact forms
- Install Google Analytics
- Connect to Google Search Console
- Provide website training
- One-on-one training as needed
- Custom-created training videos
We specialize in websites for manufacturers
Our proven 4-step website building system enables us to build high-quality, effective websites for manufacturers.
Manufacturers turn to Driven Digital when:
- They want a website strategy that will generate sales leads
- They don’t want to have to explain the manufacturing business to the website team
- Their website messaging is confusing and they want someone that knows how to fix it
- They don’t want to “spoon feed” content or ideas to the agency
- They want a team that provides creative solutions
- They want to work with an experienced team that can guide them through the process
- They want a website team that is 100% US-based, with no overseas outsourcing
Website Design & Development for Manufacturing Companies
When you partner with Driven Digital, you are partnering with an outstanding team of website specialists!
We work hand-in-hand with manufacturers and industrial service providers, in order to build a website that not only looks stunning, but also drives new sales leads.
Consider us your external web dev team that can handle all aspects of your website challenges!
Secure Hosting for Manufacturer Websites
Thousands of hackers can be targeting your manufacturer website! Let's face it, all websites can be hacked, if the hackers specifically target you.
What happens if your Manufacturer Website gets hacked?
- Do you have a plan?
- Who will recover it for you?
- What measures are in place to help minimize the possibility of getting hacked?
When you host your website with Driven Digital, you will have a peace of mind that your manufacturer website is secure. We will regularly back it up, on a daily basis, with a hack-free guarantee.
If your website does get hacked, Driven Digital will recover it and clean it up for FREE. However, the chances of your manufacturer website getting hacked, while we are hosting it, is extremely slim. We will run multiple layers of security on your website, with 24/7 monitoring of suspicious activity.
Maintenance For Manufacturer Websites
Website Maintenance is the process of continuously checking your Manufacturer Website, particularly for issues and mistakes, making sure that everything is properly functioning.
When was the last time that your website was backed up? A poorly maintained website can go down, without a notice. If you do not regularly run a backup of your manufacturer website, on a daily basis, all of your manufacturing content will be lost. That would not be good!
Our Website Maintenance process is extremely comprehensive! Contact our website maintenance specialist today to review your current maintenance plan and get a no-cost evaluation.